53 views

What happened to all the half hour Food Network shows? You have so many half hour Food Network shows that could be played right now, even if they were repeats.

You have so many hundreds of them we would not see the same show twice for a very long time. I realize that Covid has most likely stopped the new shows but theres nothing wrong with old repeats. At least I would have a choice other than guys grocery, guys ranch, guys everything. Or chopped chopped chopped.

I want pioneer woman Valeries home cooking, barefoot Contessa and all the others that I was able to choose from instead of being stuck with the same network selections over and over for hours on end without any diversification. This was always my go to station for comfort and now Im stuck with the same thing hour after hour day after day and week after week. Boring, same ol, same ol!!

I am hopeful that you will take this into consideration I am not speaking for myself but many many others who follow your network. Thank you, a bored viewer.

Preferred solution: Put my old shows back on even if they’re repeats. .

Food Network Pros: Great cooking tips, I like food network, Kitchen.

Food Network Cons: Too much of the same type of shows, Too much of the same shows, Giving buddy valastro time on your station.

Comments