A little over a year ago I searched for a reasonably priced 5 qt ceramic coated cast-iron dutch oven pot with lid. Found the Food Network brand at Kohl's which seemed to fit my needs perfectly.

After all, how could you go wrong buying a an item with the Food Network tag. I found out that assumption was wrong. Soon after using several times. the bottom of the yellow coated pot turned brown.

Just past the one year warranty, the bottom ceramic started cracking away from the cast-iron.

I am truly disappointed in this product and will think twice before buying anything with the Food Network tag. Buyer beware, spend the extra cash and buy the French brand.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of food network cookware from Food Network and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Food Network to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Food Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We purchased a new cast iron Dutch oven several years ago. Lately, we lost the enamel covering covering 3 of the dimples on the inside of the lid.

The chips are on the concave portion of the lid where it would not be struck by a fork or spoon. Is this common and to be expected, or will The Food Network replace the lid?

I am having the same issue with mine - were you able to get it replaced?