Food Network - Giada a Playboy Bunny
As much as I love your network, I turn the channel when Giada comes on.Her choice in clothing is distracting even to my teenage grandson.
Low cut tops ( today is a bunny rabbit top with his ears around her cleavage) on a cooking show ...seriously. The other lady's on your network I applauded for their taste in food and clothes. Bring back Paula Deen or put a apron on Giada!
I m sure she could still sell your show without the sexist attempt .Giada save the *** and go enjoy your kids and family .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Food Network Shows
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Camping world in Asheville is the worst experience in my lifetime. Rude, lazy, unorganized, ignorant, never pick up the phone, never call back an if you accidentally get someone on..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."