79 views
Verified Reviewer

Please enough of the triple D shows, its on like 5 days a week! YES, I agree that Guy Fieri has done some great things raising awareness of the hardship to restaurant workers during the COVID pandemic.

BUT....

as a host Tone it DOWN!!! Hr interrupts the chefs he has on Triple D, constantly talks over anyone who is talking &; worst of all & SOOOO OBNOXIOUS is the way he scarfs & yes I mean SCARFS down food like he hasnt had a meal in his life. Its disgusting.

Food all over his face - shoveling sandwiches in his mouth! YUCK!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2065211

This is the only channel I watch, but I will not watch Guy anything, he is on too much. Is he Fu----- the owner.

I am so sick he's on everyday is some fashion.

Yes, Food network you need to revamp your line-up. I have about 20-25 people we're getting ready to abandon your channel, if enough people get fed up with your line-up, guess what you'll be a thing of the past.

#2041269

Yes, I commend him for his charitable efforts, however he is not 10, although he acts like it, and needs to show some self control and stop touching and eating everything in sight. Grow up.

Food Network Reviews