73 views

I will no longer be watching your network. I find that any adult that makes any derogatory comments about a 14 year old child is cruel and extremely unprofessional, and any network that allows that employee to do so is just as unkind as they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network Tv Show.

Comments

It's very unfortunate that boy has such a vile imbecile bas**ard of a dad like Trump as and hope he loses the white house with all my heart and soul on behalf of the uk i'd rather take our chances with bloody europe than have that profiteering opportunistic swine ruin our high food safety standards and sell off parts of our NHS to corporations and big business, that's how evil that imp really is cause he couldn't give a *** if peoples health and mortalities were put at risk. He is a dangerous man and will most likely cause a war to end all wars because the next wold war will be nuclear war, and ge wouldn't care holed up in a luxury bunker the B***ard.

I will no longer watch Food Network as long as they allow bullies like John Henson to go after children. I am Independent, neither Republican or Democrat.

This is no longer about politics but about treatment of kids.

People like John Henson have no idea how his type of comments can lead to depression and at worst suicide. Cyber bullying is wrong.

Food Network Reviews