14.4K views
5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

#2098352

Amen... Wish she would go away. Very loud, obnoxious and unprofessional...

#2097321

Shut her up , she doesn't have to be the only one that talks. She puts her bare hands in the food and then in her mouth !!!

Nasty !! I have almost stopped looking at the show because of her !!

#2097290

Can food network Not hear the same valid complaints and observations by viewers. Can they Not see for themselves that Sunny is hoggish,obnoxious,LOUD,rude, embarrassingly self serving and displays such poor manners.

I also turn Bobby flay off when is on making the it the Sunny Anderson show. I am also a loyal viewer that has stopped watching

#2097146

Yes, agree, also did you see her hide behind her plate to shovel the entire bite of the beef app offered by JM? Come on, where are her manners?

It's embarrassing to watch, so I too turned the channel. Shameful.

#2096774

Agree 100%. She totally changes the dynamic.

Hard to watch sometimes. Today's show was really bad.

#2097129
@PissedConsumer2096774

Yes, it was truly difficult to watch. It was a screaming match for the others to be heard over her incessant loudness and ramblings.

If no one acknowledges her comments, she will repeat it until someone does.

So immature and petty. I am now one of the many who have actually turned the channel.

#2096698

It is a good thing for the show that G Z's class and elegance, not to mention his skill serves to balance out Sunny's lack of all those qualities. I cannot imagine how she keeps a job.

#2096688

Send Sunny packing, she wasn't quite as bad when outside, but now that she's back inside... where to start, overbearing, loud, obnoxious etc

#2094852

I used to like Sunny years ago, when she had her own show and was a guest often on Rachael Ray, but now she’s gotten loud annoying, boisterous and thinks she knows everything and tries almost too hard to compete with the other cohosts. just watched the Thanksgiving episode and how many times she try talking over the other cohost and he finally just started ignoring her and her fake laugh, it’s just getting too much.

I wish she would go back to the way she was years ago. Much more likable and tolerable

#2095825
@PissedConsumer2094852

foodnetwork doesn't care what you think! people have complained about sunny for years! it's all about not wanting be called a racist!

#2094477

I agree, I am an African American female. This has nothing to do with race.

The woman is unprofessional, obnoxious and an embarrassment to other women her field. Why is she still on TV? Is this a minority thing for food network? Please go out and find an professional black female chef.

It’s not that hard. This is how you represent us?

Tone down the ghetto hip hop hood act. Shame on you food network.

#2094526
@Saralee Blm

I could not agree with you more. I tend to fast-forward when she is presenting a recipe. She talks over the co-hosts, never passes food down to the next person and is extremely loud.

#2096679
@Saralee Blm

Watching the 11/27/21 episode. She is so annoying that I looked her up online to see if anyone else thought the same!

I see I am not alone in thinking that she is obnoxious and unprofessional. GZ and Jeff don't seem impressed either.

#2094409

I also have begun skipping the episode of Beat Bobby Flay if she's on. Sucks because I want to see the show.

but she's just got this nuts energy that feels almost violent and it's just a bad, irritating vibe. so the show is good but it's not good enough to make me put up with Sunny Anderson

#2094214

So agree!!!!!! I’m ready to turn the shoe off but want to see GZ’s stuffing!

#2094212

Sunny gets on my nerves. The only time she is quiet is when she is eating.

She is so over the top and obnoxious she needs to bring it down a notch or two. The other hosts are great and I enjoy the program, but I actually have to turn the sound down because her constant chattering is just so ANNOYING!

#2092338

Work on your poor Grammar, then throw the Stone.

#2095833
@PissedConsumer2092338

This sight is regarding Sunny and how obnoxious and unprofessional she is towards people and guest on the program not someone’s Grammar.

#2092187

Sunny doesn’t bother me as much as Katie. If I can get past her monotone, whining annoying voice, she is often rude especially to GZ who can cook circles around her.

Why does Katie think she is a chef? She should be in the audience learning how to cook from GZ!

#2091489

Come on. You know why they can’t get rid of her.

Food Network Reviews