14.4K views
5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

#2090006

I can't stand her either. If she is on the episode I just turn it off.

#2089864

The most annoying, loud, obnoxious person on Food TV, along with Giada's fake smile.

#2085220

I switch off every time Sunny Anderson in on the Kitchen or any other show she is in. I don't understand why the network puts up with her and her big mouth. There must be other chefs to replace her.

#2092288
@PissedConsumer2085220

#2085216

Sunny Anderson need to seek medical help with her huge weight gain. If she isn't careful she could suffer severe heart problems.

#2085193

We agree. Sunny brings down the level ..

she is ridiculous, too loud, and obnoxious. It was nice when she was outside as we hardly heard her.

We are done as well with the show as long as she is on. It’s a shame.

#2092290
@PissedConsumer2085193

Agree

#2085164

Sunny needs to talk softer and not yell across the kitchen She talks over everyone She adds her two cents while the other hosts are presenting She always adds her comments to one up the other hosts I can’t imagine that a Geoffrey is a fan! Just tone it down or go back outside!!!!!

#2079603

Today GZ put Sunny in her place. Katie was stating she learned something from a Health Retreat.

GZ stated… Sunny, you’ve been to Health Retreats before….right?

Then just stood there and looked at her. In reply, She said something that didn’t make sense If you won’t kick her off, Please put her back Outside!!!!

#2079478

She is truly obnoxious. STOP SCREAMING

#2091542
@PissedConsumer2079478

I agree, Sunny is so loud and annoying. I sit on my couch watching the show and cringe when she is on. I yell at her through the TV to SHUT THE *** UP!!

#2068868

I also am on the *** of not watching The Kitchen anymore. I must admit she is so Rude!

Who wants to watch her grab food, shovel it in her mouth and then have the nerve to talk over the others while grabbing more food to shovel in her mouth. Now that she is outside & off the main set, the show is so much entertaining. I just Leave the room or Mute when she comes on. It’s hard to believe the producers are unaware of what she is saying & doing.

I appreciate this opportunity to let you know what I & my friend think and discuss about the show each week. Thank You!

#2068553

Perhaps you should learn how to write and/or spell as opposed to worrying about Sunny's personality.

#2079563
@PissedConsumer2068553

I just turned the Kitchen on! Big Mistake!!!

It was announced that she is now Inside ….joining the other hosts She has been talking Loud and Non-Stop and mostly nonsense plus foolish sounds!!

Turning off Now! Sunny Go Back Outside for the Love of God!!!

#2079604
@PissedConsumer2068553

Nothing wrong with the post! She is Truly Obnoxious and needs to stop screaming and talking over everyone!!!

#2066814

She is a perfect compliment to the other co hosts

#2045141

Anyone see the episode where each chef had to use a vegetable chosen from spinning some wheel...well when it was Jeff’s turn he got radishes but also used the veggie Sunny used....well SHE THROWS A FIT... OH NO YOU DON’t and on and on......how he can’t do that...then the camera cuts to Alex and she made such a face..was hysterical

#2045127

I agree totally, I don’t know what’s going on but they’re catering to her and I can’t watch the show any longer. Today I see that she doesn’t even know her flowers she said she’s trimming her hydrangeas when they’re in fact Rhododendrum‘s. I’m done watching the Kitchen!

#2043463

Sunny is obnoxious especially on Beat Bobby Flay she is so loud. Outgoing is one thing but she takes it to another level. Also how is she gonna talk down about how many failed marriages Bobby had had when you have never been married.

#2040059

OMG, she is now a JUDGE on chopped??? Well, I guess I'll never be watching that show again.

Food Network Reviews