15.3K views
5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

I agree 100%!! I actually fast forward through anything she does.

She is loud, nasty, no manners at all, has to be always heard.

Just completely ruins the show. Cannot tolerate her at all.

Absolutely! PLEASE Food Network...get rid of Sunny on The Kitchen - I can’t watch it because of her...just cannot!!

Just saw her on my favorite morning show GMA this morning (Wed 1/30/19) and just LOUD!!! Why does she have to talk so loud and over-talk everyone?

It’s quite embarrassing and not ladylike at all!! You’re a guest chef on the show, don’t upstage the GMA anchors!!!

Get rid of the loud mouth sunny and more people would watch the kitchen hate that show

Thinking of those glitter polished claw like nails in the food makes me want to wretch. In addition to the loud mouth open with food in it.

But of course I’ll be labeled racist for expecting basic hygiene. Bring it on.

Take Sunny Anderson off the air or at least have her shut up. "You know what I mean."

I really love watching “the kitchen” I love all the hosts EXCEPT SUNNY ANDERSON!!!!! She has no class!!

She’s always asking to take food home,shouting out what piece of food she wants!! She gets up and gets in the middle of the other co hosts and just grabs food. Eating very disgusting!!!!! She always shouts and acts like a down right low life!!!!

No manners at all!!! She makes me sick

@PissedConsumer1623038

Has anyone from the kitchen ever confronted her??!? Because someone really needs to. And I really would appreciate a response from your producers because I see you don’t respond!!!!

@PissedConsumer1623041

The network doesnt reply or take any action think the network is afraid of the pig

@PissedConsumer1623041

Jeff tried to shut her down mire than once then she comes back with "they're all always just teasing me" Really? Seriously?!! Katie seems to have compassion & tries to ignore / tolerate the constant interruptions ( which shows a class act) and G Z seems to mostly ignore her.

I think I’m going to have to stop watching The Kitchen due to Sunny Anderson. I like the other hosts but she is too loud, obnoxious, rude, talks with her mouth full of food, and I don’t think I’d ever cook anything she’s ever cooked.

I have to agree. I stopped watching the show a long time ago.

She's so loud and obnoxious. I thought it was only me that has a problem with her, apparently not.

@PissedConsumer1616816

No not just you Janie she's been loud annoying and an attention hog since the show started glad her Hispanic counterpart isn't on anymore they were way over the top together now she's not so all over the place screaming look at us acting a fool SMH!

I so agree....geez...and why does Bobby Fley put her on his show???

@PissedConsumer1612477

Because they belong together, he is nothing but a twerp.

Loud and obnoxious, Sunny Anderson makes it difficult to watch an otherwise entertaining cooking show. She has to be the center of attention, and constantly interrupts the other hosts with her sarcastic remarks.

I can’t watch the show because of Sonny, she acts like she’s never had food before. It’s gross..

@PissedConsumer1606959

Lol...so true *** me!p

Please reassign Sunny Anderson. She is loud, rude, obnoxious and always talks over her cohosts.

She shoves food in her mouth and talks with food in her mouth.

I haven’t seen her cook anything that I would cook. Get someone with a little more class and manners.

@PissedConsumer1606301

Absolutely!

I stopped watching "The Kitchen" because I couldn't stand Sunny Anderson with her loud and annoying personality. Not to mention she eats like a starving child.

Food Network Reviews