15.3K views
5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

It’s not the “Sunny Anderson show”, why is she so obnoxious, rude,and VERY rude when she CAN’T taste first. Her fascial expressions are nasty.

They should not renew her for next season. I know the shows ratings will sky rocket if you get rid of her. The other hosts do not deserve her to be there!!!!

They are ALL fabulous. It seems to me that Jeff Mauro would be extremely happy if they ditch her!!!!!

I just watched her lick her fingers after devouring JZ’s ricotta/snow peas crudité ... chewing with her mouth full AND like I stated licking her fingers going into her segment making easy chilled carrot soup.

BTW, into her segment ... still chewing “THAT WAS SOOO GOOD, JZ!!” My HORROR “Know what I’m saying ?”

She use to be my favorite on the show but lately she has gotten so loud and annoying. She constantly interrupts the others and speaks over them. I'm not sure why she has changed so much.

Lol! Is it me or has she toned it up???

I almost can't watch anymore because of her. And oh my gosh, quit acting like you're not going to get a bite of something!!!!

She just needs to tone it down. Can't stand to watch her eat.

@PissedConsumer1532548

That's right pretty disgusting

OMG! I'm watching today and she is SOOOOO loud!

I'm screaming at the TV for to SHUT UP! I have to change the channel as I can't take another minute

One “The Kitchen” show I watched, she was trying to decide which fry to taste! She “handled/touched” 6-8 of them before deciding! Absolutely disgusting!!!!!

She talks with her mouth full and smacks when she eats. I find her disgusting, loud and obnoxious.

@PissedConsumer1524406

Yesterday on a show Sunny continually licked a whisk covered in cake batter.Totally disgusting. Katie just glared at her in disbelief.

@PissedConsumer1526082

LOL! You cant write this ***

Can't even watch the kitchen because sunny is just too loud to be tolerated. When she is a judge on beat Bobby flat I watch the show on mute.

Network, pls do something about her. You are loosing viewers.

Get rid of Sunny... “ Ya know what I’m sayin’?..”.

OMG... how many times does she say that?

@PissedConsumer1523420

I totally agree. Ugh!

#1519271

She is so overbearing and know it all I just don't understand why food net work forces this woman in our face

@PissedConsumer1519271

Totally agree!

AGREE....SHE'S TOO LOUD. AND PLEASE STOP HER FROM LICKING THE SPOONS AND KEEP HER OFF OF BEAT BOBBY FLAY!!!!!

@PissedConsumer1518796

I totally agree with you. She's nasty and hovers over the food like a vulture.

Can’t stand her. Loud mouth, unprofessional.

I totally agree! Between the shouting over everyone in the attempt for attention, the chewing with her mouth full and chewing with her mouth open, I really can't watch most of every episode.

The worst is the smacking her tongue so it makes a slapping sound. It's like she's salivating in overdrive and you hear every eating sound that you never ever wanted to hear.

Food Network Reviews