15.3K views
5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

Best Solution, send Sunny packing

I don't like sunny.

I love this show, I watch it every week. Sunny is VERY obnoxious, she’s annoying!

I like everyone else. Jeff is funny, sarcastic and he has good recipes. I love Katie, she is super sweet and has good recipes too. GZ, ofcourse he is amazing.

I miss Marcela too.

I watch the other cohosts as they interact with Sunny and I think I have seen all of them give her the side eye at one point or another. She just needs to relax, and stop acting like she always has to be the first person to taste.

@PissedConsumer1514244

I agree, Sunny is SO annoying, I can hardly watch the show anymore. There is too much yelling on the show anyway - I can't stand to hear one more "It's 5 o'clock..SOMEWHERE!" Even ZG gets in on the constant yelling - PLEASE TONE IT DOWN (especially Jeff and Sunny)!

Back to Sunny - she screams the most, she eats like a pig and she acts like she is always starving. Why does she always have to be the first one to taste anything? Even when she's on the sidelines, she won't shut up! If there is a competition segment on the show, she acts like the bully on the playground.

Her recipes are not on par with the professionals but she always says they are "the best" - she's as professional as a person they pulled out of the audience to share a recipe. Food Network: Please ask her to act more like a pro or get her off the show.

Omg, just watched this weeks show...for Pete’s sake, pleeeease get rid of Sunny Anderson already!!! She is so obnoxious & annoying at every level & that hair swinging around the food today is so appetizing!!! Crude & rude!

@PissedConsumer1510344

I agree. I have to mute the tv when Sunny is on.

Even when she is seated at the table she is screaming something. She is crude and makes food she is mowing through very unappetizing. She talks over all the the other chefs as she smacks and slops through her food while hollering for bread, sauce and whatever.

Food Network please filter her mouth or replace her. The screaming of the nickname GZ is enough too.

@PissedConsumer1510744

Talkin about hitting the nail on the head!! Well done my friend, well done!

@PissedConsumer1510744

Yeeeeeees. “GZZZZZZ!!!!??!?!??!!!!” In that obnoxious, loud and whiny tone.

She definitely has the food and cooking knowledge, but her delivery is offputting. Some may say that there needs to be more diverse city… And I agree having all very similar white hosts may raise a flag, but there are plenty of other great Food Network professionals of color that would be better suited… perhaps Tregaye Fraser who won Food Network star a few seasons ago might be ready to cohost, or Eddie Jackson.

@PissedConsumer1527859

Diversity, not “diverse city”, but thanks autocorrect.

Her obnoxiousness about getting the first bite is off the charts. She might handle four or five pieces of food before choosing the bite she wants. This is disgusting and shows how little “class” she has!

@PissedConsumer1506215

Exactly

@PissedConsumer1506215

She is the actual height of obnoxocity!!!! Please Food Network hear us!!!!!

Please replace Sunny Anderson; she is annoyingly obnoxious- I don’t enjoy watching her at all.The other hosts are enjoyable and worth watching, but she is just loud and speaks over others and kind of a pig. I don’t say this in reference to her weight, but her lack of manners and the way she just grabs the food.

@PissedConsumer1505869

My only complaint about Sunny is that she keeps saying " know what I'm saying"? In every other sentence. After a while, it begins to sound ignorant.

@PissedConsumer1514249

I agree

I think she is a loud mouth and unprofessional. I can't believe how she acts around food.

I don't think she has ever eaten.

Huge bites, talks with full mouth and food all over her face. I do watch the show but can't hardly tolerate it because of her

Took the words out of my mouth! Soooo annoying.

I doubt Food will do anything about it. You complain to them and they send you a form answer.

Sunny Anderson HAS TO GO!!! she makes any show she is on impossible to watch!!

I understand why shes on the network(being a female and being black) but come on, do you want your network to have ANY credibility?? she knows nothing about food except how to shove it in her face as fast as possibly, which is the only time she isnt running her fat mouth.

You would be doing a major service to your network by removing her from it. but i know you wont do that, legal reasons and all.

@PissedConsumer1501074

I agree with most of what you said except for this: "I understand why she's [sic] on the network(being a female and being black)." Um, no. I'm tired of hearing this crap whenever a woman or person of color is included in a show, a commercial, or a movie.

Sunny Anderson is loud but actually has some very good recipes all her own, and had her own show at one point. She's part of Food Network because she can cook.

My wife and I agree. We thought maybe we were too judgemental but there are mores folks out there with the same opinion of Sunny Anderson

Food Network Reviews