14.4K views
5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

#2020608

The kitchen will do better with only Jeff, GZ and Katie Lee.

#2025294
@PissedConsumer2020608

There has to be a Ying and a yang! That’s why you put salt in sweets.

#2006181

Quit watching then. Sunny makes the show

#2006834
@PissedConsumer2006181

Sunny makes the show unwatchable - she's an irritating pig with multiple poor behavior traits - she's had to have read all these comments...she doesn't care - that's the way it goes with people like her - she's essentially uncivilized and gets off on irritating people - she won't change, "ya know what I'm sayin"? - The Food Network is doing a great disservice to their viewers by not removing her.

#2025296
@PissedConsumer2006181

I agree with you !I love Sunny! she’s the only Vet and she brings her army travels and experiences to the show . (San Antonio, Korea and Germany)

#2025661
@PissedConsumer2025296

I guarantee you the Air Force was GLAD to see her go...I'm certain she was as much or more irritating then as she is now

#2039769
@PissedConsumer2025296

SFW! That by no means justifies her lack of class and poor behavior.

#2002411

You know I would think with all we have been through as a country, we could *** and complain about something besides where a person is cooking and alleged theft of recipes. I love the show and look forward to seeing it every chance I get and I'm looking forward to seeing Sunny back in the Kitchen sooner than later.

In the mean time I'm going to be nice to people. TRY IT

#1999586

Horrible show. All the the host, total Hollywood, nothing good about that. They steal other peoples recipes and claim it as their own.

#2029467
@PissedConsumer1999586

She is so obnoxious!!!

#1999405

Loud, obnoxious, insecure, fishes for compliments, not remotely funny or talented. She needs to win every “contest” against GZ which is just a joke.

Ya know what I’m sayin’? I’m astounded she is keeping up the charade that she’s “cooking outside because she’s social distancing,” She started cooking outside because when quarantine hit her kitchen must have been unfit for tv. Now the producers have twisted it into some BS “responsible” scenario in order to maintain. In her pre-show live today we accidentally got a glimpse of filthy fingernails and she said she’s been “planting.” Yet there was no evidence of those familiar janky nightmares she cobbled together to hold vegetable plants last year.

How is she still on tv? And on multiple shows!

Her desperate need to be better than everyone else despite however tacky her designs and “recipes” are is obviously rooted in massive insecurity. So many people are just DONE but the producers don’t care.

#2002420
@PissedConsumer1999405

Totally agree! She's just gross... and her house with all the animal hair...barf.

#2025302
@PissedConsumer1999405

The show needs a Ying and yang. If you don’t like Sunny quit watching the show it’s her interaction hundreds of thousands enjoy.

I Find your review racist and your search to justify your racism by her fingernails, utter nonsense!

What makes you think the chefs decide what they cook? The show is scripted and I’m sure Sunny follows producers directions.

#2091495
@PissedConsumer2025302

The racism accusations are getting old. Go away.

We don’t care. Do you get that?

#2035964
@PissedConsumer1999405

I cannot stand Sunny on the kitchen. I have sadly started watching less of the kitchen because Sunny is so loud and over bearing.

I’m not a big fan of Katie Lee either. She never even tastes the food! If you watch she never actually takes bites of anything unless it’s fruit or a vegetable. Don’t make things on the kitchen that your trying to tell me is so delicious but yet you don’t even eat it!

Maybe it’s time for some new faces on the show. Like Alex !

#1997561

She’s exhausting!

#1992389

She is VERY obnoxious, please stop being the loud black girl, no racist, I'm black.

#1999777
@PissedConsumer1992389

I couldn’t have said it any better!!

#1992301

I do not understand why Sonny is always outside in the cold for her segments - Sounds kind of racist to me and I do not like Sonny! Are we dealing with a form of cancel culture going on in the Food Network

#1990145

It is absolutely ridiculous Sunny has been allowed to cook outside. Either cook from inside your house or let her go.

Food Network Reviews