18.6K views
Verified Reviewer

5.0

Please tone it down Sunny Anderson. OMG, she is loud, unprofessional, obnoxious, and has to be the center of attention on The Kitchen.

He co-hosts seem to be affected by her actions. No more for me. I'm done with that show because if her. Just shut up and sit down, Sunny.

You don't always have to be the center of attention.

You don't come near your co-hosts in ability and experience. For pity sake go back to your home kitchen.

Reason of review: Obnoxious host.

Preferred solution: Talk to Sunny Anderson about her unprofessionalism.

Comments

@PissedConsumer2102559

Please replace her with a profossional..

@PissedConsumer2102988

I watched the Kitchen this weekend—the competition between her and GZ. She lost and when GZ “won” the toaster, she was so obnoxiously loud, it was disgraceful. I dread every time she comes on.

@PissedConsumer2103390

She is ruining the show with her outburst. Acts like a spoiled brat and always has to be the first one to eat. Grow up Sunny!

@PissedConsumer2102540

I saw it too. I also noticed that GZ put her in her place when she was talking over him.

He said "are you doing the demo Sunny"? I burst out laughing.

Couldn’t agree more!!! Someone shut her up please!!

I'm tired of Sunny's loud yelling. She's always looking at the camera

#2098352

Amen... Wish she would go away. Very loud, obnoxious and unprofessional...

#2097321

Shut her up , she doesn't have to be the only one that talks. She puts her bare hands in the food and then in her mouth !!!

Nasty !! I have almost stopped looking at the show because of her !!

#2097290

Can food network Not hear the same valid complaints and observations by viewers. Can they Not see for themselves that Sunny is hoggish,obnoxious,LOUD,rude, embarrassingly self serving and displays such poor manners.

I also turn Bobby flay off when is on making the it the Sunny Anderson show. I am also a loyal viewer that has stopped watching

@PissedConsumer2097290

I took to the Internet after watching an episode from November that I found myself yelling at the TV, SHUT UP SUNNY!! Glad to know it wasn’t just me.

She has annoyed me for years but, I’m done! Today I had to turn off the episode. I’m seriously thinking I will not be able to handle another episode, maybe ever again.

Alex has been such a huge compliment and while Sunny was outside the show was almost perfect! GET RID OF HER, she is disgusting!!

#2097146

Yes, agree, also did you see her hide behind her plate to shovel the entire bite of the beef app offered by JM? Come on, where are her manners?

It's embarrassing to watch, so I too turned the channel. Shameful.

@PissedConsumer2097146

I also saw that show! I have a 4 & 2 yr old Grandchildren…..

they each have more manners than Sunny. They also do not throw tantrums, they eat properly, do not look for attention and have an inside voice. What is wrong with her???? My biggest question is What Is Wrong With The Network?

Is no one Reading what we are saying? Are the Producers and Network not Embarrassed by these comments?

@PissedConsumer2103975

Sonny is so obnoxious. I just watched an episode where she didn’t want to share “her” eggs with Katie.

So rude, unprofessional, and can’t wait to get her grubby hands on the food.

She definitely needs to find a new show. I think the other hosts are embarrassed for her.

#2096774

Agree 100%. She totally changes the dynamic.

Hard to watch sometimes. Today's show was really bad.

#2097129
@PissedConsumer2096774

Yes, it was truly difficult to watch. It was a screaming match for the others to be heard over her incessant loudness and ramblings.

If no one acknowledges her comments, she will repeat it until someone does.

So immature and petty. I am now one of the many who have actually turned the channel.

@PissedConsumer2097129

Only one doing cooking and the one helping be should be talking during segment. Sunny ruins entire show for me.

#2096698

It is a good thing for the show that G Z's class and elegance, not to mention his skill serves to balance out Sunny's lack of all those qualities. I cannot imagine how she keeps a job.

#2096688

Send Sunny packing, she wasn't quite as bad when outside, but now that she's back inside... where to start, overbearing, loud, obnoxious etc

#2094852

I used to like Sunny years ago, when she had her own show and was a guest often on Rachael Ray, but now she’s gotten loud annoying, boisterous and thinks she knows everything and tries almost too hard to compete with the other cohosts. just watched the Thanksgiving episode and how many times she try talking over the other cohost and he finally just started ignoring her and her fake laugh, it’s just getting too much.

I wish she would go back to the way she was years ago. Much more likable and tolerable

#2095825
@PissedConsumer2094852

foodnetwork doesn't care what you think! people have complained about sunny for years! it's all about not wanting be called a racist!

Food Network Reviews