filters
State:
City:
Product:

Food Network - Please be part of the team, Sunny

I believe Sunny is intimidated by the other chefs on The Kitchen. This leads to her trying to grab all the attention and speaking over everyone. Sunny you have your own ideas to bring to the table. Tone down and become one of the team
4.0

Food Network - My foodnetwork ceramic skillet sticks. Can I precondition it

Food sticks in my foodnetwork ceramic skillet. Can I re-condition it.

Food Network - Chopped throw down battle 1

I’m writing this to the network because I’m very upset that they chopped Serena due to her not cooking her fresh water fish, the rule is that they should have eliminated the person that didn’t use the ingredients I find chef to be very racist an every time I watch this network no African American chef every move forward. I do not like chef Alex attitude her racist behavior is unexceptionable
Show

Food Network - I have to stop watching The Kitchen because of Sunny.

Sunny Anderson's nonstop talking, interrupting, and grabbing of food to stuff in her mouth on The Kitchen has finally gotten to me. I used to like Sunny, but I find myself getting stressed out because of her loud rudeness when others are talking and end up so exasperated with her that the enjoyment I once would've gotten from the show has been replaced with the same impatience I would feel if I were parenting a five year old who misbehaved in public. I've watched The Kitchen since it first appeared on Food Network, but no more. Sunny's loud, rude, and thoughtless behavior has led me to decide I can no longer watch what used to be my favorite show.
3.0

Food Network - Giada

Giada De larentis dresses are too low cut. So inappropriate for tv where families watch. Please someone do something about this. Why is she trying so hard to get attention?
Show

Food Network - Sunny Anderson!

I have been a fan since day one. I stopped watching live, started to record, because of Sunny Anderson! I feel the need to fast forward whenever she is on. She is RUDE when it comes to “hogging” food. Tonight I watched the recorded episode when GZ made tomato confit. She aggressively grabbed the first plate offered, instead of passing (politely) down to her co-hosts. Jeff was visibly annoyed....watch his reaction! He was RIGHT to be! She is ALWAYS aggressively grabbing food with no regard to etiquette. This show is SO MUCH better than this greedy, food-starved brat! Trust me, I am NOT alone on this point....
3.5
Reply to reviews
Just recently started watching this show & I love it. The chefs are fun & entertaining. Sunny & Jeff are my favorites.
Judy cockayne

Are you kidding???? What kind of tv screen do YOU have. Sunny Anderson needs to be GONE from The Kitchen. She is the worst thing to watch ever. Shame on food network for keepi...

Show

Food Network - The app i'm trying to get asks for my carrier which is Amazon Prime

They do not acknowledge Amazon Prime as a carrier with the Fire Stick

Food Network in Glenarden, Maryland - Sunny

I love Beat Bobby Flay. I turn it off immediately when Sunny Anderson comes on. She's awful. I just never comment on anything. But it's that bad.
3.5
Glenarden, Maryland

Food Network - SunnY

Food Network - SunnY
I find it unfair that one of the only Black Americans on the Food Network is a loud obnoxious individual such as Sunny Anderson. The show, The Kitchen is bad enough, but I definitely won't watch it because she is on it. I find that using such an obnoxious person representing Black people is outright racism. When she is a judge on beat Bobby Flay, I find it hard to watch. I don't know why she would persist in acting this way and I find it to be an outright betrayal since she is one of the only Black American cooks on television. I feel greatly embarrassed every time I see her on television due to her behavior. Thank you for listening.