2.0

I use to love watching Food Network.I'd actually rush home to catch my favorite shows.

What the heck happened? I want to see chefs cooking real food and showing how to make special recipes. It helped me serve my family good nutritious foods. Now all I see is Chopped!

I could care less who cooks better in a competition and what the heck is this

Chopped Jr. show? Who cares about kids cooking! Those kids are cute but I want to see real cooks make good food.

I've stopped watching because the good chefs and the real recipes are gone.You guys are blowin it!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of food network tv channel from Food Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Food Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was recent programming. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Food Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States #1256603

I agree.I do not like the programming anymore.

I have stopped watching this newtork.

New York, New York, United States #1219798

Could not agree more!The network is full of game shows and *** best of type shows.

What happened to all the chefs?

Cooks?

Loved Rachel, Paula, Alton, Tyler, Emeril, Sandra...

Rossville, Georgia, United States #1199630

I agree if thats the best shows they have to offer they need to wake up and get a grip!!! I only watch about 3 shows anymore I just turn it off... You would think they would notice that there viewers are tuning out....