Several negative comments on Sonny Anderson and nothing seems to be done about it. I cringe when she talks, eats and sometimes with her lipstick (color) and hair (wigs).

There are so many other cooks to bring to the show. Just don't bring Valerie on, she acts like a small child cooking, gets all excited when her food comes out of the oven, acts like she's never seen it before. The day she said "since I'm Italian I'll add garlic". What was that all about.

Talks to her food alot. I guess that's ok, maybe one of these times something will answer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Food Network Reporter.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04.

Comments

I have been a fan of the Kitchen since it began, but I just can’t take it anymore. Please mentor, reassign or get rid of Sunny Anderson.

She is the most annoying personality on the Food Network. From her constant and obnoxious need to be heard above her co-hosts to the voracious way she eats, it’s made the show hard to watch. I don’t remember Ms. Anderson being this way when she first started.

She behaves like this on whatever show she graces. Please help her. I love The Kitchen, but it’s hard to watch. I notice many viewers feel the same way I do.

That can’t be good for the network. I miss Marcela Valladolid so much. Please replace her with someone who has the smarts and elegance of Ms.

Valladolid. Thank you for your time.

Food Network please please please get rid of Anne Burrell she's nasty irritating and basically a food snob/bully if she's on a show I automatically change the channel she's just not interesting entertaining or educational in any way. Please remove her from the channel.