I totally agree. The programmers are LAZY.

Marathons of DDD, Chopped, Cupcake Wars and other such non-instructional shows are boring. I only watch certain shows and almost never at night when all the competition shows are on. I prefer actual cooking shows that give me ideas for my own home cooking. Whatever happened to "regular programming" that would have ONE episode each of several different hosts.

That would mean that on weekdays instead of marathons of Farmhouse, Giada, Pioneer Woman, etc. would be changed to a line up of one show each daily.

By the way, I love the aforementioned shows but with the marathon format we see far too many repeats frequently. This marathon business is annoying and extremely boring.

Review about: Food Network Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Guy must own the Network by now when considering how many shows revolve around Guy. The Network does not care apparently what it's viewers think because they continue on with the Guy Blitzkrieg. Not a fan any longer.

I hate seeing the same show on all day. I am not a fan of Guy's grocery games and a few other shows.

Basically there are about six shows that dominate the network every day.

It's time to change it up. .

I totally agree. The Food Network Programmers are very Lazy!!

Marathons are boring and we have all probably seen every episode of DDD, Chopped, Giada, Cupcake Wars, Farmhouse and Pioneer etc. I prefer the old format as well, one show per day of several different shows. However that would require the programmers to actually do some program scheduling. I turn off Food Network on certain days of the week because there is nothing new to watch.

I almost NEVER watch at night because of all the competitions. Get with it Food Network, or you will lose a lot of viewers.

to LS Patzer #1368577

I totally agree. Am about to abandon Food Network completely.

So tired of the same ole same ole.

The FN was an exceptional and instructive network. All gone now.