I stopped watching The Kitchen. Cant stand Sunny and her drooling over food, her awful taste in clothes and makeup. Love theshow concept but hate her.

Review about: Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I AM READY TO NOT WATCH THE SHOW ANY MORE BECAUSE OF SUNNY She is so very creepy and loud and she has to be in the center of attention I read all the comments and I agree enough is enough of sunny I enjoy all the others it sad that you can't replace sunny she is getting fat from stuffing her faceI live in bettendorf,IowaI have to leave the room when sunny starts in

I agree. She is so rude and can't eat without her mouth wide open, gross!

I can't stand that loud mouth, moron Sunny Anderson either! I like the show and get alot of good ideas and recipes there, but I seriously don't think I can take another episode with her she is just gross and rude.

to Amy D #1467282

I agree. Way too loud.

Crude. Detracts from the show.

I agree with you.

you are a sad person. There are way more irritating personalities on Food Network,....Sunny is one of the ONLY tolerant folks on this channel. Just because I have to type a minimum of fifty words, its the sites fault that I re-iterate that you are a sad person just to fulfill the requirement.