65 views
Verified Reviewer

I am seriously considering canceling my cable. I have always enjoyed your network but lately it has become hard to watch.

I am not a nun, believe me, but I, and many other Americans are getting really sick and tired of the sexual content on TV. Watching a cooking show yesterday I was subjected to also watching people watching the show from their couches and having to listen to homosexuals making jokes about "making sausage." How old are we? This was the middle of the afternoon. Kids could be home.

Watching your channel gives the impression that half of America is gay-which it is not. Also the commercials....I am sick of having racism and covid shoved down my throat.

People watch TV to escape, be entertained, and to learn. I am finding, more and more, that your channel is becoming like the standard fare on the rest of the channels-mediocre, sexual, and leftist propaganda and government messaging.

What a shame.

Sadly disappointed and at times just disgusted.

Christine Blevio

941-737-****

Location: Bradenton, Florida

Comments

#2099749

Hey Christine - go back to your backwoods house where you're married to your brother and shut up. A little distortion in your comment? Nawww

Food Network Reviews