Coronado, California

watched my fave but TRUST me love all your shows !!!Because I LOVE to COOK!

However, hated chopped with the food~truck people TODAY! Because of one arrogant person who is DOWN~right RUDE!!! (Marc Murphy has HE ever done this challege? )....ANYWAY I love Ina a bit overweight BUT Everyone are interesting to me on this station!

Am removing BECAUSE of MARC i can NOT bear to hear him OR ANYONE say it was AWFUL! NOPE! He ruined it for everyone else the ***! Who MADE "HIM"GOD!

Only GOD can get away with that make him leave !!! Cuz AM sure I am NOT alone!!! OMG let "ME" be HIS judge!!! LOL as you may KNOW...it "WILL" be awful!

Just Awful!!!

See how "HE" likes the insult!Plus Please give HIM thee WORST ingredients to DEAL with PLEASE!

This reviewer shared experience about "idk at this point" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Food Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Food Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Food Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Food Network?

Comments